- The promoter is: Solar Film Foundation (SFF)
- Competition Period – The online competition will run from 14 October 2020 till 30th November 2020 at 12:00 am.
- No entries will be accepted after the 30th of November 2020 at 12:00 am.
- Competition closes on 30th November 2020 at 12:00 am. The winner will be announced on the 3rd of December 2020 on our Facebook Page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SFF and not to any other party.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South Africa law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- SFF shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Who can enter –
- You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is a South African resident.
- Over 18 years of age.
- You may NOT participate if you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition, or if you are a director, member, partner, employee, an agent of, or consultant to SFF.
How to enter
No entry fees – There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Prize – 1 of 5 Smash and Grab 50% Window Film for a 4 door Sedan (excludes installation). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Collection: From our store location 514 Chris Hani Road (North Coast Road) 4001.
- The winner will be selected randomly by a panel of internal judges.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- By entering the competition you are allowing SFF to send you marketing material to the email address provided.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.