Tinted Safety Film (windows)
Safety film windows provides an enhanced degree of safety by holding broken glass together in the event of an explosion, storm, earthquake, accident or vandalism. These special safety films (for windows) have been coloured or metalized, to provide the same great features found in solar control film.
In addition to security features, tinted safety film rejects more than 99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB light and can reject as much as 72% of the total solar energy while still allowing natural light to come through, keeping your building or home cool and lowing your energy bill.
Why you need Safety Film:
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or severe weather
- Reduces fading to interior furnishings
- Rejects more than 99% of UVA and UVB light
- Reduces glare and improves occupant comfort
- Increases HVAC efficiency.
Clear safety film windows gives you and your family protection against broken glass. They work by holding broken glass in place in the event of a strong impact to your windows. Since these films are clear, they allow the majority of natural light to pass through the windows and won’t alter the look.
Clear Safety films windows can be used for a variety of application, including homes, buildings, and even automobiles. They provide great protection against the elements in the event of natural disasters and work as a great theft deterrent. Smash and grab accounts for a majority of crimes against homes and automobiles. These films provide the added barrier that makes entry through windows extremely difficult, protecting your valuables and causing criminals to flee for an easier target.
Why you need clear safety film windows:
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or severe weather.
- Allow up to 80% of the visible light to pass through.
- Rejects a significant portion of UVA and UVB light.
- Won’t alter the look of your home, business, or automobile.
- Available in different thickness, offering the ultimate protection.