What is Smash and Grab Film?
Smash and Grab Film is a protective safety film that is applied on vehicle windows to help prevent smash and grab incidents. The protective film is usually tinted so that no one can see into the car, while also preventing the windows from shattering.
Why do I need smash and grab?
- PROTECT YOUR VALUABLES
Smash and Grab Tinting is the best defence against a “smash and grab” attack. Smash and Grab Film is like an invisible barrier that slows access to the vehicle, which creates more noise and gives you more time to escape.
- PROTECTS OCCUPANTS
In an accident situation, SFF’s Smash and Grab Film Durban helps to hold broken glass in one place and shields occupants from dangerous flying glass shards and intruding debris.
Solar Film Foundation (SFF) is the number one provider of the best Smash and Grab film. Our Smash and Grab Film will increase the comfort of your vehicle by not only providing you safety and security but also heat rejection. Smash and Grab Film Durban is specifically designed to offer additional protective barrier between the vehicle occupants and external elements, human or otherwise. Crime is an unfortunate reality that requires you to take action in an effort to safeguard yourself and your loved ones. Smash & Grab instances are among the common and startling of these acts of crime. Protect yourself and your loves ones for your peace of mind.
What are the benefits and features of Smash and Grab Film Durban?
- Protects occupants in the vehicle – smash and grab film holds broken glass in one piece and protects occupants from dangerous flying glass shards and intruding debris.
- The film acts as an invisible barrier that slows the access to the vehicle giving you time to escape.
- An added benefit of Smash & Grab film is that it minimizes the harmful impact of UV radiation on your health as well as weathering effect on your vehicle’s interior.
- Provides enhanced security
- Resists smash and grab burglaries
- Allows up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or breakage incident
- Blocks heat and reduces hot spots by rejecting up to 97% of the sun’s infrared rays
- Reduce fuel bills by lowering the workload of air conditioning units
- Protection against injuries to persons or damage to items caused by fragments of broken glass.
- Abrasion resistant coating to maintain its appearance
- Rejects UV light, reduces fading to fabrics and furnishings
Give SFF a call today on 031 573 9000 to find out about their best Smash and Grab Film Durban services to protect your car.