Image Source: FreePik
What is signage?
Signage is the design or use of symbols and signs to communicate or pass a message to a specific group, it is usually marketing or advocating. This could be any kind of visual graphics created to display information to a certain audience. This is typically done in the form of wayfinding information in places such as streets or on the inside and outside buildings.
Signage company : What is the role of signages
The role of signage is very simple, they make things easier for example, companies or events signage acts as signs or communicate a message or information. Below are the roles and functions of signage:
Roles and functions of signage: Signage company
- Provision of information, this could be any information consisting of facilities or services.
- Signage also has the function of promoting potential buyers of a product or service to buy what is being sold to them.
- Signages also are used for directions.
- Entice customers to come to the shop from the outside
- Entice customers to shop from the inside.
- Advertising and Marketing
- Signage is also use for directions of signs for services and facilities.
Signage company: Role of signages
A signage company has the following services that they provide:
- Retail signs
- Wayfinding signs
- Pull up banners
- Road signs
- Vehicle branding.
Signage company: Benefits of signages
Signage companies have the following benefits.
- Visibility- unlike television commercials or magazine ads, you саnnоt flip the channel or turn the page in a billboard. Therefore, people will notice the billboard whether thеу like it or not. Another added benefit is that many people travel the ѕаmе route repeatedly, with their commute to work еасh day, which means that thеу will ѕее уоur billboard on a regular basis making it more likely to remember уоur brand.
- The value of on-site signage is equal to 24 full-page newspaper ads every year, this means that having a signage can save companies a lot of money that they use to advertise.
Downside: Signage company
- Digital signage is still new and developing people are not familiar with it.
- The environment that the signage is placed at must be a suitable place otherwise the information that is being passed won’t be understood or won’t reach the people it is meant for.
- For example, like digital signages they cannot be used at certain areas such as villages.
- Can sometimes mislead the consumer.
- Raises the cost of product and services.
- Reduces small business employment.
- Manipulates people to spend outside of their purchasing allowance.