Image Source: SFF Designs
Looking for ways to revamp your room or whichever space there is? Think about trying printed wallpapers as an option.
What are printed wallpapers?
It is a material that is used in interior decoration walls, of domestic and public buildings. Wallpaper printing techniques include surface printing, gravure printing, silk screen-printing, rotary printing, and digital printing.
There are various types if printed wallpapers Durban, and below are examples.
Types of printed wallpaper
- Lining wallpaper
- Traditional Wallpaper
- Vinyl Wallpaper
- Embossed Wallpaper.
- Wallpaper can be used to create a designer look in any space.
Many people think that wallpapers are old school some even say wallpapers are expensive, many people have different opinions when it comes to printed wallpapers Durban. Below is the example of misconception of wallpapers.
Printed wallpapers Durban: Misconceptions
- Wallpapers are difficult to clean
- Wallpapers can never be removed (once you have it you have it).
- Wallpapers are for oldies which is not true.
- Wallpapers are expensive.
With, one needs to get a clear understanding of what are the benefits of wallpapers and their uses.
There is a various use that printed wallpapers are used for, below are uses of printed wallpapers Durban
Printed wallpapers Durban: benefits
- Wallpaper, they can be easily installed and removed.
- They can last up to 15 years.
- Having a wallpaper can be easy maintenance
- It can be used to cover and hide uneven walls and hide the defects easily, with little initial preparations.
- Wallpapers are eco-friendly, since they purely manufactured using natural materials and adhesive do not contain harmful chemicals.
Room walls can easily get dirty easily, getting printed wallpapers can be an option. Besides the wallpapers being easy to clean they are an easy maintenance
Wallpapers have a lot of advantages to them, but they have the disadvantages to them. Below are the examples of how printed wallpapers Durban can have disadvantages.
Printed wallpapers : Disadvantages
- The process to install a wallpaper is time consuming than painting the wall.
- You cannot paint over or apply a different wallpaper, when you feel like changing the wallpaper without preparing for it.
- Removing the wallpaper can be a lot of work.
- Humidity can cause it to become unglued.
- The wallpaper is easily soiled and damaged.
- It is costly to replace the wallpaper.